Aidas Silver PL SeriesMoving Coil Phono Cartridges
Aidas Silver PL series cartridges are the next step up in the Aidas cartridges portfolio. Their unique sonic profile is the result of their body material and silver-plated coils.
As phono cartridges are very sensitive to vibrations, body materials play a critical role in sonics. Different body dampening properties result in a unique sound. Different coil materials make an even bigger impact on sound reproduction.
Aidas Malachite Silver cartridges have a beautiful, multicolor green Tru-stone body. Tru Stone consists of more than 85% actual stone. Tru-Stone blanks are made by a unique process by pulverizing semi-precious stones into a powder, then combining them with other natural pigments and resins. This body not only looks and feels very high-end but also has very desireable damping properties.
MALACHITE AIDAS SILVER
All silver plated cartridges have Namiki boron cantilever with Micro Ridge stylus and pure silver plated copper coil. Silver is well known for its extremely low resistivity and outstanding reproduction of audio spectrum up to a very high frequency band.
- Body: Tru-Stone
- Cantilever: Namiki / Adamant Boron
- Stylus: MicroRidge
- Output: 0.3mV
- Magnet System: AlNiCo5
- Pins: 24kt pressed gold (brass base)
- Tracking Force: 1.9g
- Compliance Lateral: 12 um/mN
- Cartridge Weight: 11.3g
- Recommended Loading: 100 – 1,000 ohms
- Coils: 6N silver-plated copper 0.03mm
- Mount: thread M2.5×0.45mm, 1/2 inch / 12.7mm standard between the holes
- Coil Impedance DC: 5 ohms
- Recommended Tonearm Mass: medium / heavy