J. Sikora Standard MAX Turntable
J. Sikora eventually accomplished their aims with the use of no less than five different and carefully-tuned materials, forming a sandwich arrangement. Rotational stability is regulated by a very advanced motor control circuit (DC/PAPST) and any remaining irregularities were largely eliminated by the use of two diametrically-opposed motors.
This superb turntable may be used with a wide range of tonearms.
All US Standard MAX model turntables are available in your choice of silver or black finishes.
Standard MAX Optional Accessories:
- Extra Armbase
Standard MAX Technical Specifications
- Total Weight: 176.3lbs / 80kg
- Platter Weight: 39.7lbs / 18kg
- Platter material: Delrin® and Cast Iron
- Material: Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Inox, Brown
- Bearing Type: Ceramic Ball-Inverted
- Motors: 2 DC
- Belt: Rubber
- Rotation Speeds [rpm]: 33 & 45
- No. of Tonearms: 1 (+1 optional)
- Integrated Plinth / Speed Controller
- Armboard: Yes
- Clamp: Yes
- Glass Mat: Yes
- Power Supply: Yes
24.4″ (620mm) Wide
13.78″ (350mm) Deep
15.75″ (400mm) High